Ryan C. Thomas

Мнение от deadface » съб сеп 14, 2013 6:13 pm

Изображение
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_C._Thomas
Ryan C. Thomas

Изображение
"The Summer I Died"
www.amazon.com

The cult slasher novel is back in this all new edition which features the original text as it was meant to be published! Dubbed one of "The Most Intense Horror Novels" ever written by many horror review sites, The Summer I Died is the first book in the Roger Huntington saga.

When Roger Huntington comes home from college for the summer and is met by his best friend, Tooth, he knows they're going to have a good time. A summer full of beer, comic books, movies, laughs, and maybe even girls. The sun is high and the sky is clear as Roger and Tooth set out to shoot beer cans at Bobcat Mountain. Just two friends catching up on lost time, two friends thinking about their futures. . . two friends suddenly thrust into the middle of a nightmare. Forced to fight for their life against a sadistic killer with an arsenal of razor sharp blades and a hungry dog by his side. If they are to survive, they must decide: are heroes born, or are they made? Or is something more powerful happening to them? And more importantly, how do you survive when all roads lead to death?

"A tense bloody ride!" - Brian Keene

"If you want a book to scare the shit out of you on your next camping trip, you can't do any better than The Summer I Died!" - BloodyDisgusting.com

"A down and dirty splatfest, 70s style!" - HorrorDrive-in.com

"This book is intense! It's everything you wish Hostel was!" - HorrorWatch.com

"Thomas may very well be the next big name in extreme horror." - Hellnotes

"The Summer I Died is one wicked trip through man-made hell and I was glad I hitched a ride. Four out of five stars." - Insidious Reflections

"The Summer I Died is intense! It's everything you wish Hostel was." - HorrorWatch.com

"The Summer I Died takes us deep into the bowels of hell where Thomas doesn't hold any punches." - SciFiHorrorBooks.com

"I loved this book ...it makes an Eli Roth film look like Sesame Street." - OzHorrorScope.com

Изображение
"The Undead World of Oz"
www.amazon.com

One day, on a peaceful farm in Kansas, a tornado appeared. The storm raged and ripped the house from the ground. Inside sat a little girl named Dorothy and her dog Toto. The house spun. The winds roared. The tornado showed no mercy, until . . . The house landed in a strange and magical land called Oz. But that's where the fairytale ends and the nightmare begins. The Wicked Witch of the West has cast a spell on the Land of Oz, a spell that brings the dead back to life. Only the Great Wizard in the Emerald City can stop this curse, but he has never been seen. It's up to Dorothy, Toto, the Scarecrow, the Cowardly Lion and the Tin Woodman to journey through this dangerous land of hungry undead and savage monsters and find him in the hopes of bringing life back to Oz. Come join hands with them as they travel down the Yellow Brick Road and see if you can make it to the Emerald City . . . alive.

Изображение
"Hissers"
www.amazon.com

In the small town of Castor, it’s the last weekend of summer break. In just two days four teenage friends will begin their high school careers. Dating, who to sit with at the lunch table, and what to wear seem to be the most important decisions facing them.
But as Connor, Seth, Amanita and Nicole venture to the most popular end-of-summer high school party in town, they soon discover there are even more important decisions to be made. Life and death decisions. Namely, how to outrun the massive wave of mutated undead that have suddenly crashed the party.
It’s The Breakfast Club meets Resident Evil as the teens of Castor fight to stay alive. And for this group of friends, growing up never seemed so urgent.

“Fresh, bold and frightening. There are scarier things than a fast moving, flesh eating corpse. Open this book and see for yourself.” - J.L. Bourne, author of DAY BY DAY ARMAGEDDON

“One of the best stories I’ve read this year... equal parts touching, compelling and gruesome.” - Nate Kenyon, award-winning author of THE REACH and SPARROW ROCK

“Ryan C. Thomas is not just a writer to watch, but one that has hit a stride that most others at their own game should envy.” - HorrorDrive-in.com

Изображение
"Scraps & Chum: Zombies, Monsters, Ghosts and other short stories"
www.amazon.com

A collection of (mostly) previously unpublished stories by award-winning journalist and cult horror author Ryan C. Thomas. From zombies to monsters to ghosts and more, Thomas weaves unique tales that will send a chill up your spine.

"Ryan C. Thomas builds and drives tension like a screaming dream in broad daylight, and throws in whipsaw moments of staccato shock that’ll wring a nervous laugh out of you, before they start to really hurt." - Cody Goodfellow, author of Jake's Wake and Spores

"Thomas may be the next big name in extreme horror" - Hellnotes.com

"Thomas has hit a stride that most others at their own game should envy." - HorrorDrive-In.com

Изображение
"Elements of the Apocalpyse" by John Sunseri, R. Thomas Riley, D.L. Snell & Ryan C. Thomas
www.amazon.com

Four tales drawn from the classic Greek elements show the end of the world in ways you’ve never imagined!

EARTH: Chaos erupts when Mother Earth begins to purge the sickness that is mankind.
AIR: In a hopeless future, humanity has moved underground to escape the poisonous air that fills the atmosphere.
WATER: Humanity is plunged into desperation when all the water in the world suddenly evaporates.
FIRE: Ashes fill the sky as cases of spontaneous human combustion erupt on a world-wide scale.

"Elements of the Apocalypse is a great read overall... all four pieces being extremely well-written and engaging, with empathic characters and plenty of suspense and action." - HorrorScope

"Well-written and suitably horrifying.... Also quite unique." - Horror Fiction Review

За да ги свалите, щракнете емотикона Изображение
Изображение

Отговори